Join 70,000 companies using Track1099
“The quality of Track1099's offerings, the ease of use, and their customer support are benchmarks against which we measure other cloud-based platforms.”
Manager of Outsourced Finance & Accounting at Armanino LLP
|How many 1099,
1095 & W-2s?
|PRICE PER FORM|
|First 3 forms||$3.99 each|
|Next 97 forms||$1.99 each|
|Form 101-500||$0.79 each|
|Form 500+||$0.55 each|
How it works
- No 1096 or W-3 required
- Sign up for free. We only charge when you schedule e-file.
- The more forms you file, the less expensive they become.
- No extra fee for incremental e-filing.
- No minimum fee, no hidden costs.
- See our Pricing video.
PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE
- E-file to the IRS & SSA*
- E-delivery to recipients
- E-corrections for recipients
- Combined Fed & State for 1099s
- CA, OR, ND, MA, PA, TN 1099 files
- 1094-C & 1095-C ACA e-file
- IRS TIN Matching file
- Meets new IRS Jan 31st deadline
- E-file available throughout year
- E-file prior years
- PDF & CSV files
- Import via CSV, QBO, QBW, Xero, Bill.com
*State W-2 filing not included
Postal mail to Recipients
- If you don’t have recipient email, you can download a PDF after scheduling e-file and mail yourself for free on plain paper; no special IRS forms are required.
- Please see our Postal Mail Video.
- Track1099 offers weekly postal mail Jan. through Mar. for +$1.49 per form.
- Foreign postage adds an extra $1.50.
When will my mail be sent?
|Schedule mail by|
9pm PST on:
|Jan 15||Jan 18|
|Jan 22||Jan 24|
|Jan 29||Jan 31|
|Jan 30* (extra $1)||Jan 31|
|Jan 31||Feb 2|
|Feb 5||Feb 7|
|Feb 12||Feb 14|
Online W-9, W-4, W-8BEN and
W-8BEN-E Annual Subscriptions
W-9, W-4, W-8s
E-file times and refunds
- We e-file and e-deliver each day at 8pm PST.
- You can request a refund up to the date that e-file or e-delivery is scheduled.
- After e-filing or e-delivery, we do not offer refunds.